Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Plataforma Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Plataforma Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Plataforma Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Plataforma Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Plataforma Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Plataforma Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Plataforma Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Plataforma Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Plataforma Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Plataforma Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Plataforma Kajabi