Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Platform Like Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Platform Like Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Platform Like Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Platform Like Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Platform Like Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Platform Like Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Platform Like Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Platform Like Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Platform Like Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Platform Like Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Platform Like Kajabi