Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Press Play And Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Press Play And Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Press Play And Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Press Play And Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Press Play And Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Press Play And Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Press Play And Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful educational content. Press Play And Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Press Play And Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Press Play And Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Press Play And Kajabi