Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Press Play Software And Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Press Play Software And Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Press Play Software And Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Press Play Software And Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Press Play Software And Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Press Play Software And Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Press Play Software And Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. Press Play Software And Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Press Play Software And Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Press Play Software And Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Press Play Software And Kajabi