Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Recovery Soul Tribe Kajabi