Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Remove Website From Classic Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Remove Website From Classic Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Remove Website From Classic Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Remove Website From Classic Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Remove Website From Classic Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Remove Website From Classic Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Remove Website From Classic Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Remove Website From Classic Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Remove Website From Classic Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Remove Website From Classic Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Remove Website From Classic Kajabi