Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Retake Course In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Retake Course In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Retake Course In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Retake Course In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Retake Course In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Retake Course In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Retake Course In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Retake Course In Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Retake Course In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Retake Course In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. Retake Course In Kajabi