A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Rising Woman Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Rising Woman Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Rising Woman Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Rising Woman Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Rising Woman Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Rising Woman Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Rising Woman Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Rising Woman Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Rising Woman Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Rising Woman Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Rising Woman Kajabi