Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Sales Tax With Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Sales Tax With Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Sales Tax With Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Sales Tax With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Sales Tax With Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Sales Tax With Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Sales Tax With Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Sales Tax With Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Sales Tax With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Sales Tax With Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while on the go. Sales Tax With Kajabi