Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Screen Shots Of Kajabi Next Funnels