A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Sell Live Events In Kajabi?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Sell Live Events In Kajabi?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Sell Live Events In Kajabi?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Sell Live Events In Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Sell Live Events In Kajabi?
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Sell Live Events In Kajabi?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Sell Live Events In Kajabi?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Sell Live Events In Kajabi?
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Sell Live Events In Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Sell Live Events In Kajabi?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Sell Live Events In Kajabi?