Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Sell Physical Products On Kajabi