Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Send User Password Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Send User Password Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Send User Password Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Send User Password Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Send User Password Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Send User Password Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Send User Password Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Send User Password Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Send User Password Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Send User Password Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Send User Password Kajabi