Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Setting Up An Email Sequence In Kajabi