A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant courses. Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Side-By-Side Comparisons Of Kajabi And Kantra