Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Sites Like Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Sites Like Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Sites Like Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Sites Like Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Sites Like Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Sites Like Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Sites Like Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Sites Like Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Sites Like Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Sites Like Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Sites Like Kajabi