Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Squarespace Kajabi Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Squarespace Kajabi Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Squarespace Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Squarespace Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Squarespace Kajabi Integration
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Squarespace Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Squarespace Kajabi Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Squarespace Kajabi Integration
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Squarespace Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Squarespace Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Squarespace Kajabi Integration