Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Tag Team Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Tag Team Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Tag Team Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Tag Team Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Tag Team Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Tag Team Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Tag Team Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Tag Team Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Tag Team Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Tag Team Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Tag Team Kajabi