Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Take Blog Off Of Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Take Blog Off Of Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Take Blog Off Of Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Take Blog Off Of Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Take Blog Off Of Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Take Blog Off Of Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Take Blog Off Of Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful course content. Take Blog Off Of Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Take Blog Off Of Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Take Blog Off Of Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Take Blog Off Of Kajabi