Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Tap June 2023 Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Tap June 2023 Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Tap June 2023 Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Tap June 2023 Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Tap June 2023 Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Tap June 2023 Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Tap June 2023 Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Tap June 2023 Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Tap June 2023 Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Tap June 2023 Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Tap June 2023 Kajabi