Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant courses. Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Ten Speeches Kajabi Dashboard