A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. The Kingdom Real Estate My Kajabi