Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? The New Kajabi C.Om
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. The New Kajabi C.Om
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. The New Kajabi C.Om
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. The New Kajabi C.Om
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement The New Kajabi C.Om
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. The New Kajabi C.Om
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. The New Kajabi C.Om
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. The New Kajabi C.Om
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. The New Kajabi C.Om
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ The New Kajabi C.Om
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. The New Kajabi C.Om