A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? The New Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. The New Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. The New Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. The New Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement The New Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. The New Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. The New Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. The New Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. The New Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ The New Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. The New Kajabi