A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Thinkific Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Thinkific Vs Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Thinkific Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Thinkific Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Thinkific Vs Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Thinkific Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Thinkific Vs Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Thinkific Vs Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Thinkific Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Thinkific Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Thinkific Vs Kajabi