Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Thrivecart And Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Thrivecart And Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Thrivecart And Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Thrivecart And Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Thrivecart And Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Thrivecart And Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Thrivecart And Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Thrivecart And Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Thrivecart And Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Thrivecart And Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Thrivecart And Kajabi