Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Thrivecart Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Thrivecart Kajabi Integration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Thrivecart Kajabi Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Thrivecart Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Thrivecart Kajabi Integration
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Thrivecart Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Thrivecart Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Thrivecart Kajabi Integration
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Thrivecart Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Thrivecart Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Thrivecart Kajabi Integration