A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Tori Washington Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Tori Washington Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Tori Washington Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Tori Washington Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Tori Washington Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Tori Washington Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Tori Washington Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Tori Washington Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Tori Washington Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Tori Washington Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Tori Washington Kajabi