Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Tutorial Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Tutorial Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Tutorial Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Tutorial Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Tutorial Kajabi
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Tutorial Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Tutorial Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Tutorial Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Tutorial Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Tutorial Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Tutorial Kajabi