Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Update Kajabi Icon
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Update Kajabi Icon
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Update Kajabi Icon
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Update Kajabi Icon
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Update Kajabi Icon
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Update Kajabi Icon
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Update Kajabi Icon
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Update Kajabi Icon
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Update Kajabi Icon
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Update Kajabi Icon
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Update Kajabi Icon