Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Uplevel Consutling Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Uplevel Consutling Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Uplevel Consutling Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Uplevel Consutling Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Uplevel Consutling Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Uplevel Consutling Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Uplevel Consutling Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Uplevel Consutling Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Uplevel Consutling Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Uplevel Consutling Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Uplevel Consutling Kajabi