Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Upload Cloned Pipeline In Kajabi