A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Using Confetti Gifs For Kajabi