Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Using Kajabi To Host A Virtual Summit