A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Video In Email Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Video In Email Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Video In Email Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Video In Email Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Video In Email Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Video In Email Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Video In Email Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Video In Email Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Video In Email Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Video In Email Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Video In Email Kajabi