A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Videoblackbox Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Videoblackbox Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Videoblackbox Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Videoblackbox Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Videoblackbox Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Videoblackbox Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Videoblackbox Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Videoblackbox Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Videoblackbox Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Videoblackbox Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Videoblackbox Kajabi