A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Voucher Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Voucher Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Voucher Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Voucher Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Voucher Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Voucher Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Voucher Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Voucher Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Voucher Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Voucher Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Voucher Kajabi