Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Webinars On Kajabi?
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Webinars On Kajabi?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Webinars On Kajabi?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Webinars On Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Webinars On Kajabi?
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Webinars On Kajabi?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Webinars On Kajabi?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Webinars On Kajabi?
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Webinars On Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Webinars On Kajabi?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Webinars On Kajabi?