Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful courses. What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. What Happens When Cancel Kajabi Account