Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? What Is Kajabi Community?
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. What Is Kajabi Community?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. What Is Kajabi Community?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. What Is Kajabi Community?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement What Is Kajabi Community?
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. What Is Kajabi Community?
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. What Is Kajabi Community?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. What Is Kajabi Community?
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. What Is Kajabi Community?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ What Is Kajabi Community?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. What Is Kajabi Community?