Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? What Is Megaphone Kajabi?
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. What Is Megaphone Kajabi?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. What Is Megaphone Kajabi?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. What Is Megaphone Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement What Is Megaphone Kajabi?
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. What Is Megaphone Kajabi?
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. What Is Megaphone Kajabi?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. What Is Megaphone Kajabi?
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. What Is Megaphone Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ What Is Megaphone Kajabi?
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. What Is Megaphone Kajabi?