Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. What Kind Of Video Files Does Kajabi Accept?