Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. What Platform Does Kajabi Use For Email?