Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? What Size Image For Kajabi Product
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. What Size Image For Kajabi Product
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. What Size Image For Kajabi Product
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. What Size Image For Kajabi Product
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement What Size Image For Kajabi Product
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. What Size Image For Kajabi Product
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. What Size Image For Kajabi Product
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. What Size Image For Kajabi Product
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. What Size Image For Kajabi Product
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ What Size Image For Kajabi Product
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. What Size Image For Kajabi Product