A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? When Did New Kajabi Launch
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. When Did New Kajabi Launch
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. When Did New Kajabi Launch
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. When Did New Kajabi Launch
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement When Did New Kajabi Launch
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. When Did New Kajabi Launch
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. When Did New Kajabi Launch
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. When Did New Kajabi Launch
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. When Did New Kajabi Launch
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ When Did New Kajabi Launch
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. When Did New Kajabi Launch