Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Where Can You Buy Kajabi Cancan Ropes