A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Where Does Kajabi Save Pictures?