A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Where To Add My Webinar On Kajabi