Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Where To Enter Discount Codes On Kajabi