Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Where To Get Icons For New Kajabi